Cafe Matteo Church street

 Hey there! 

I am Leena Chandan and just initiating as a cafe blogger. I am into earning Mutiple streams of income because I believe I am pretty talented and love to do things differently. 

So here I am today at Cafe Matteo which is on Church Street, parallel to brigade road. 

It is a very decent place. I have visited it quite a few times and i love the peacetime and me time you can get for yourself here. 

The only thing that happen today is, I ordered for white pasta and the person who served me on the table recommended to go for a pasta that is a mix of white and red.. I did.. However, I would'nt recommend anyone trying this as it has no taste of white and nor red. I would prefer choosing either one.. 

Also, I feel the quantity of the pasta is too much for 1 person ... they can reduce it a bit to avoid wastage and rather add one or 2 slices of bread toast that can just add on to the serving and make it complete.

Further, guess what this place has fresh juice of water melon and carrot. I bought carrot juice and it was quite decent. 

However, i would love sitting here and reading a book for long.. spend a lot of time.

They have decent sandwiches, chocolate cake , salads too. 

Not to forget they have another branch in Indranagar.

Have you been here? I would love to know your opinion on it. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uru Pub in Bengaluru..love the place